Glade Run Lutheran Services
Website Glade Run Lutheran Services
Serving our Communities Since 1854
Glade Run is launching a new Psychiatric Mobile Medication program to serve Butler County adults 18 and over with a diagnosed serious mental illness, a history of repeated acute inpatient admissions, and patterns that include poor medication adherence and/or consistent substance utilization post discharge.
The goal of the program is to prevent hospitalization caused by limited insight into illness, lack of understanding of the purpose and benefit of medications, and other factors. The program will provide needed assessment, support and skill development to those individuals who have a high degree of functional impairment associated with medication adherence that impacts their illness management and recovery.
- Licensed Medical Professional (LPN Preferred) authorized and appropriate to administer medication and injections.
- At least two years of experience working with seriously mentally ill patients.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and willing to travel throughout Butler County.
- Must have acceptable PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History Clearance, FBI Clearance, and Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form.
- Must be able to identify with the agency Mission Statement and support the agency’s Core Values.
- Must complete and pass agency Crisis/Physical Intervention training.
POSITION SPECIFIC CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Assists the Program Manager in the administration of the policies and procedures necessary for the operation of the Mobile Medication Program.
- Participates as needed in the agency hiring procedures of Mobile Medication staff for the Mobile Medication Program.
- Participates as a member of the management team that provides supervision and direction to Mobile Medication Program staff.
- Schedules adequate staff coverage for the Mobile Medication Program. Arranges staff coverage during vacations, absences, etc.
- Assists the Program Manager with the supervisory oversight to Mobile Medication Program.
- Assists in the coordination of hospital admissions and discharges for Mobile Medication clients.
- Assists the Program Manager in program referrals to include admissions and service coordination.
- Coordinates with medical entities and pharmacies related to Mobile Medication Client participation.
- Attends and participates in the weekly group/or individual supervision of mobile medication staff.
- Participates in the assessment of skill building level for each Mobile Medication participant and other related documentation of the mobile medication program.
- Develops treatment plans, treatment reviews and other related documentation of clients assigned to the Mobile Medication Program.
- Attends treatment planning sessions and treatment reviews as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Collaborates with various program supervisors to ensure expeditious service delivery to clients.
- Responsible for administering prescribed medications, performing physical assessments and other nursing skills as required to the Mobile Medication Program.
- Assists the Mobile Medication Program Manager in the administration of procedural guidelines for quality compliance related to psychiatric best practice guidelines to increase adherence to county, state and federal standards.
- Attends required staff meetings, conferences and staff development programs.
- Performs other duties as necessary and required.
Butler, PA, United States
Apply Via this Direct Link:
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.