Great Lakes Behavioral Research Institute
Website Great Lakes Behavioral Research Institute
The Allegheny Link connects people in need to available resources, allowing them to maintain their independence and quality of life. To meet those goals, we rely on Service Coordinators to provide information and assistance to senior citizens, people with disabilities, parents and caregivers and those at risk of being homeless.
As a service coordinator, your typical day may include:
- Chatting with a family to learn more about their needs and connecting them to a home visiting program that will offer social supports as well as vital information on child development, health and well-being.
- Completing an assessment for an older adult to help him find programs and services that will allow him to resolve his housing crisis.
- Working with a woman who has a disability to find her natural supports as well as community resources that may help with her independence.
This job may be for you if:
- You gain satisfaction from helping others
- You can communicate effectively and build relationships
- You want to work in a fast-paced, supportive environment
Allegheny Link Service Coordinators receive $44,000 annual salary and a full benefits package including health, vision, dental, life insurance, retirement, vacation and more!
To learn more about this challenging, yet exciting, role and to apply online please click on the link below:
You can also apply to this job by visiting: http://www.greatlakesresearch.com/work-for-us
Click on “Search Open Positions” and search Job Title: Allegheny Link Service Coordinator