Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council
Do You Love the Arts, Performances and Live Crowds? Are you an artist, performer or just someone who loves the arts culture and entertainment? If so, we invite you to join our team! The Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council is looking for an enthusiastic individual to be part of their “Restart the Arts” campaign, a marketing initiative designed to encourage audiences to return to the region’s beloved arts culture institutions this fall.
We will be kicking off the campaign with our mobile arts truck, which, carrying performers, singers, and/or artists, will travel to various Pittsburgh neighborhoods and events during the month of September and provide entertainment to the community. We’re looking for an upbeat person who can drive the truck, play emcee and be an integral part to making sure this experience is fun for everyone!
This is a temporary position, starting August 30 and ending October 2.
- Driving the truck to events and locations in Allegheny County (Up to 5 events per week, mostly on Saturday and Sunday mornings/afternoons)
- Introducing the performers, “working the crowd”
- Assisting with set up and break down
- Handing out SWAG to audiences
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Arts Council!
What We’re Looking For:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver’s License (no CDL required)
- Must be able to navigate a smartphone (GPS Navigation, Text messaging, Apps)
- Able to work weekends
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess a positive attitude and outgoing personality. We’re looking for someone who loves the limelight and can engage with crowds!
To apply for this job email your details to Hello@oystercreates.com