Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Website Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Ensure the overall cleaning of the Food Bank facility and assist with the maintenance of the Food Bank facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean, mop, sweep, polish, and maintain building, furniture, offices, hallways, outside grounds, patio, window sills, restrooms, break room, equipment, floors, and walls.
- Remove and dispose of trash and recycled items.
- Dust, vacuum, spot clean furniture and/or carpeting.
- Assist with other maintenance duties as required.
- Conform to established safety procedures.
- Operate cleaning machines and other equipment.
- Assist in making preparations for meetings / conferences.
- Assist with set up / breakdown of items for special functions /events.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 – 3 months related experience and / or training
- Ability to use common commercial and off-the-shelf cleaning products
- Valid drivers’ license
- Must pass Act 33 & 34 Clearances
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned by management as required.
How to Apply: Go to https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/65e34b7d-06f6-4b43-89d5-221e6eedb5fe/Greater-Pittsburgh-Community-Food-Bank click apply, create a login, fill out our online application and attach resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.