Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Website Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Responsible for maintaining financial procedures and confirming financial compliance through the preparation of reports and statements.
- Prepare assigned monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile all bank statements monthly.
- Prepare assigned account reconciliation.
- Maintain fixed asset system.
- Reconcile Green Grocer payments and finalize sales invoices in Primarius.
- Assist in posting End of Day entries.
- Assist in preparation for year-end audit.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Review all incoming government grants for financial reporting requirements.
- Review lines of credit grant invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare government grant invoices, such as SNAP, PASS and CSFP, for reimbursement.
- Prepare journal entries for government grant activities that affect the general ledger (lines of credit).
- Monitor government grant receivables to ensure payments are received timely.
- Process all grant adjustments approved by the Controller.
- Works with Director of Foundation and Government Giving for reporting purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management and three years related accounting and general ledger experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough understanding of fiscal control and accounting records
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, Word, Office 365, Accounting software and Inventory software.
- Excellent organizational, reasoning, mathematical and communication skills
- Must pass Act 33 & 34 clearances.
At Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, we’re committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Our organization grows and succeeds when all members of the community, where we live and serve, have a seat at the table to help us ensure all of our neighbors have enough to eat. We invite candidates from all diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to race, gender, sexual orientation, abilities, etc., to join our team.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply: Go to https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/65e34b7d-06f6-4b43-89d5-221e6eedb5fe/Greater-Pittsburgh-Community-Food-Bank click apply, create a login, fill out our online application and attach resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.