Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Website Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
The Food Bank is in need of 30 temporary employees to start on December 7, 2020. The hours will be Monday-Friday 1:00pm-9:00pm. Hourly rate will be $15.00 an hour.
Summary of Position:
Assist in the sorting, repacking and labeling of grocery product being processed in the Repack Center.
- Work on a variety of packing projects in the Repack Center by following established repacking guidelines.
- Ability to handle dry, frozen and refrigerated products for extended periods of time
- Assist with all aspects of packing projects including making boxes, filling boxes, labeling, taping and stacking boxes onto pallets
- Work as a team to accomplish established number of boxes/units per shift
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area by regularly sweeping, mopping, and sanitizing the Repack Center.
- Pay attention to detail to ensure accuracy of all boxes packed
- Follow all safety rules including food handling safety and specific rules related to Covid response
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people
- Ability to move or lift 75 – 100 pounds and stand for majority of 8 hour shift
- Work schedule flexibility
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply: Go to https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/65e34b7d-06f6-4b43-89d5-221e6eedb5fe/Greater-Pittsburgh-Community-Food-Bank click apply, create a login, fill out our online application and attach resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.