Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Website Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
At Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our organization grows and succeeds when all members of the community, where we live and serve, have a seat at the table to help us ensure all of our neighbors have enough to eat. We invite candidates from all diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to race, gender, sexual orientation, abilities, etc., to join our team.
Job Summary: Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank is looking for an individual with training or education experience, who is interested in working directly with our communities. In this role, you will work directly with SWPA food banks and food pantries to implement an online database for tracking the households they serve. If you’ve taught your older neighbor how to use their smartphone, or walked someone through buying a product on Amazon over the phone, you’ve got the skills we’re looking for. A positive attitude, patience, and perseverance are the key qualities for success in this role.
The Coordinator will concentrate on providing training and support to five Partner Distribution Organizations (PDOs) and their food pantries in order to implement the online database, Link2Feed. The coordinator will execute an implementation plan that will enable food pantries and partners in the Food Bank’s network to utilize the Link2Feed service insight system. This will include outreach to PDOs, their pantries, training, some data entry, and implementation support. The expectation that all 5 PDOs and their food pantries will be fully using Link2Feed before June 30, 2022.
This is a temporary, 25 to 40 hour position, that is expected to run through June 30, 2022.
- Link2Feed Implementation and Management
- Build strong relationships with each of the Food Bank’s PDOs and key staff at those PDOs.
- Work with the PDOs to develop a training and implementation timeline for the pantries that the PDO oversees.
- Work with PDO to train and support individual pantries as they transition onto Link2Feed.
- Coordinate data transfers from other client record management systems.
- Update and distribute training materials to food pantries and PDO network.
- Support and encourage pantries, and other partners as needed, as they transition to Link2Feed, ensuring a smooth process.
- Conduct remote and in-person trainings for Link2Feed. Work with pantries and partners to get comfortable with remote training.
- Schedule and conduct training sessions with food pantries and PDO network.
- Develop and administer surveys through the Link2Feed software, when applicable.
- Track and evaluate service trends.
- Support and troubleshoot pantries as they implement Link2Feed onsite.
- A minimum of three years of programmatic and training experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills resulting in positive outcomes.
- Ability to work strategically, collaboratively, and effectively with staff members required. Possess an attitude of and appreciation for collaboration.
- High quality customer service skills with an ability to exhibit objectivity, calmness and helpfulness especially in stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to include professional letter-writing and report preparation. Ability to make presentations and develop and deliver information to a variety of audiences in a variety of ways. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex information in an appropriate manner.
- Ability, experience and willingness to work with diverse populations.
- Possess attention to detail and follow through on tasks. Demonstrated organization and time-management skills. Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet goals.
- Prior experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel and work evenings and weekends as required.
Certificates: Act 33 & 34 Clearances
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply: Go to https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/65e34b7d-06f6-4b43-89d5-221e6eedb5fe/Greater-Pittsburgh-Community-Food-Bank click apply, create a login, fill out our online application and attach resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.