Website Greensburg YMCA
A leading nonprofit committed to strengthening the community.
The Greensburg YMCA is currently accepting applications to fill the role of Director of Youth Development and Healthy Living. This position manages the overall operations of the Association’s youth development and healthy living initiatives and programming. We are looking for someone who has a passion for youth development and healthy living!
- Development and implementation of high quality programming;
- Establish and enrich community partnerships, outreach and volunteerism;
- Provide staff supervision and coaching;
- Budgeting, expense control, income generation, and program development to achieve strategic goals;
- Provide outstanding service to all members, program participants and partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field including; sport management, recreation management, athletic administration, health.
- One to two years related experience preferred.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33), Child Abuse clearances (Act 34), FBI Clearances
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Free Family Membership
- A minimum of 25% discount on all programs (except aquatics/gymnastic teams)
- A minimum of 25% discount on enrollment in the Child Care Department (including Summer Camp, BASE, ECLC)
To apply for this job please visit greensburgymca.org.