Gwen's Girls, Inc.
Website Gwen's Girls, Inc.
Inspiring New Destiny
Our Mission is to empower girls and young women to have productive lives through holistic, gender-specific programs, education, and experiences.
The Clinical Director works across all programs and is responsible for overseeing and developing the Clinical department. Develop, plan, and implement strategies for program continuation and growth. Provide clinical training to clinical staff and interns. Incorporate Sanctuary principles and practices across the agency. Provides individual therapy, family therapy and clinical group facilitation.
Education: Master’s degree in social work, professional counseling or related field.
License/Certification: Licensed Mental Health Professional in the Commonwealth of PA (LCSW, LPC, etc)
- Three to five years clinical supervision and management of clinical teams.
- Knowledge of inequity issues that impact girls and young women of color.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the complex issues that impact girls living in underserved, low socioeconomic areas.
- Must have the ability to think globally, solve problems and have good decision-making skills, including critical thinking skills.
- Ability to bill in CCBHO.
- Experience working in crisis setting with individuals and families.
- Ability to work flexible hours non-traditional hours.
- Program development, evaluation, solid organizational skills, and public speaking.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Clearances Required: PA Act 33 (Child Abuse) / Act 34 (Criminal History) / Federal Criminal History Record (FBI Fingerprint) / National Sex Offender Registry
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure and operational functions with ability to leverage that knowledge for organization’s success.
- Experience and confidence identifying and implementing evidence-based practices.
- Ability to work in and adapt the culture of a multi-cultural, community-based organization with a commitment to maintain confidentiality.
- Understanding of the Agency’s mission and culture and the ability to maintain appropriate boundaries with staff and clients in all circumstances
- Supervise and oversee all aspects of the clinical department following the agency mission demonstrated by setting departmental goals and objectives and tenants of the Sanctuary Model.
- Recruitment of clinical interns and maintains working relationships with colleges and universities to recruit interns. Provide supervision, evaluation, and scheduling of paid and interns within the department.
- Provide clinical oversite to after school program and direct service staff. Ensure programs are operating with the best clinical practices and ensuring the overall safety and well-being of all clients.
- Provide individual therapy, family therapy and clinical groups to participants involved in the program (maintain a certain number of billable hours as outline by CEO). Make clinical recommendations to staff and clients for additional services as required. Bill insurance companies for services rendered.
- Works in collaboration with the Executive Director and other members of the administrative team on organizational projects, policies, and management-level problem resolution. Works in collaboration with other planning and development staff regarding outcomes-based measurement, client/management information system, staff training, program evaluation and quality improvement systems.
- Ensure Gwen’s Girl is applying the Sanctuary Models principles throughout all aspects of service delivery.
- Regularly provide clinical training to clinical services staff and interns.
- Recruitment of clinical interns, conduct outreach and maintain working relationships with graduate schools.
- Maintain clinical licensure required by state.
- Actively participates in all required team meetings, trainings, and supervisory sessions. Meets regularly with supervisor, communicates openly needs, concerns, and ideas; utilizes feedback given in supervisory sessions.
- Performs in accordance with established system-wide competencies and receives satisfactory performance evaluations annually.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Gwen’s Girls, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, or national origin. This policy includes the handicapped and all Vietnam-era veterans. Gwen’s Girls utilizes only job-related criteria in making decisions concerning applicants and employees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org