Partnering to transform hope into opportunities in rural Haiti.
Board of Directors Job Description:
- Directors will serve a three-year term, after which they can renew their service for an additional term.
- Directors will make an annual contribution to Haiti H2O in an amount considered significant to their circumstance.
- Directors will serve on at least one committee.
- Directors will attend at least 5 of the 6 board meetings each year and at least one special event.
- Directors will come prepared to meetings—having read the agenda, reports and proposals beforehand.
- Directors will be available for an annual one-day retreat.
- Directors will speak well of the organization at all times and serve as ambassadors for the organization.
- New directors will attend an orientation to learn board practices and understand organization’s history.
- New directors will engage in training and/or visit Haiti with Haiti H2O in order to better understand Haiti H2O’s sustainable mission mindset as well as meet with partners in Haiti.Directors will sign a Board Member Agreement agreeing to the above.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org