InVision Human Services
Website InVision Human Services
Innovative Approach. Shared Vision.
A member of the InVision Foundation team, this position is responsible for organizing outstanding events, programs, and initiatives in collaboration with team members across InVision Human Services and creating and providing an exceptional donor experience.
- Provides staff support and leadership to event/initiative/program lead. Support may include keeping records, preparing meeting notices and minutes, handling correspondence and meeting with event/initiative/program leads. Support may also include identifying requirements and expectations of event/initiative/program.
- Coordinates work with external and internal audiences including vendors and donors, providing highest level of warmth and professionalism in all interactions.
- Oversees and coordinates planning, implementation, and production of all events/initiatives/programs including working with other team members regarding any vendors involved, establishing and managing budgets in conjunction with the Vice President of the Foundation, and event/initiative/program logistics.
- Works with Marketing and Communications department and any necessary stakeholders to develop materials related to event/initiative/program including internal and external communications, printed event materials (including but not limited to signage, programs, nametags, etc.), gifts, and any necessary event scripts.
- Creates, manages, and maintains event/initiative/program timelines.
- Works event/initiative/program as directed including preparation, set-up, event/initiative/program execution and tear-down.
- Assists in performing regular administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner; including but not limited to recording and tracking donor contracts and payments, reviewing and submitting related invoices for payment, creating and updating event/initiative/program related forms.
- Responsible for managing third party fundraiser events, silent auctions and direct day of event donations.
Works to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward appropriate donors in collaboration with Vice President of Foundation.
- Enters and updates donor records in Raiser’s Edge following all donor interactions.
- In conjunction with other team members, provides an excellent donor relations experience that includes accurate recording of data, personalized acknowledgements, and serves as the point of contact for donors identified with Vice President of Foundation.
- Assists when needed with the execution of donor engagement activities which includes, but is not limited to, mass mailings, personal outreach to constituents, tabling events, researching grant opportunities, collating materials.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
The following constitute the behavior expectations the company has for each employee:
- Treats everybody with dignity and respect
- Is honest and trustworthy
- Respects authority and the chain of communication
- Exhibits a willingness and desire to learn about the company and its philosophies
- Exhibits empathy
- Respects other opinions, beliefs and positions on a matter, even if they contradict his/her own
- Understands the importance of and practices respectful disagreement
- Follows fundamental business etiquette and protocols
- Complies with all policies and regulations
- Projects a positive attitude and image of the company internally and externally
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required. One to two years of relevant work experience is helpful but not required.
- Ability to multitask
- Strong writing, editing, and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance shifting priorities, with guidance from supervisor
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with Raisers Edge helpful
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, as well as any physical requirements. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and talk or hear, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. This position will work full-time in an office environment, although the nature of the work may often lead to outside meetings.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.