InVision Human Services
Website InVision Human Services
Innovative Approach. Shared Vision.
A member of the InVision Foundation team, this position is responsible for establishing and managing the engagement plan for individual, corporate, and foundation donors resulting in gifts to the Foundation. Working as a key member of the Foundation team, this position will identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward a wide cross-section of audiences.
- Develop, manage, and analyze annual engagement plan for individual, corporate and foundation donors.
- Develop and implement a personalized plan for ongoing stewardship of donors.
- Research and source information on available funding opportunities with corporations, foundations, government entities, and any other donors. These include matching gifts, in-kind gifts, operating grants, and special project grants.
- Conduct prospect research.
- Identify and develop opportunities for donor engagement.
- Establish, plan and implement grants program maintaining detailed and accurate records.
- Manage proposal process including application preparation and submission, interim reports, final reports, and engagement activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of donor engagement activities.
- Work with Marketing and Communications department and any necessary stakeholders to develop materials related to the annual engagement plan including internal and external communications, printed materials (including but not limited to appeals, annual report, grants, etc.), and any necessary donor fulfillment and acknowledgement pieces.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward appropriate donors in collaboration with Vice President of Foundation.
- Provide an excellent donor relations experience that includes accurate recording of all donor interactions and updating data in Raiser’s Edge, personalized acknowledgements, and serving as the point of contact for donors identified with Vice President of Foundation.
- Assists the Vice President of the Foundation in the development of annual budget, monitoring progress, and preparing giving reports when necessary.
- Assist when needed with the execution of donor engagement activities which includes, but is not limited to, mass mailings, personal outreach to constituents, tabling events, researching grant opportunities, collating materials.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, as well as any physical requirements. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This position requires a bachelor’s degree or higher plus five years of work-related experience in fundraising and/or grant writing.
- A track record of success in writing successful grant proposals and securing major gifts from foundations
- A positive track record in relationship and cultivation management
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven ability to self-motivate and work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to travel, as needed, for solicitation and stewardship purposes
- An appreciation and understanding of diverse audiences and communities
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and talk or hear, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. This position will work full-time in an office environment, although the nature of the work may often lead to outside meetings.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.