Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh
Website Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh
The Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh seeks a motivated individual for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. The person in this position will manage the Jewish Federation’s external email communications system, social media and analytics (including Google analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager), working with Marketing Associates and Director of Marketing to translate client needs into designs and digital marketing materials. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also work with the Digital Marketing Associate to support the websites; track and report on trends in website views; and track email open rates, online giving and other aspects of web and email interactions. The position reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the Digital Marketing Associate.
- Keep digital marketing projects on track by scheduling and following up with marketing staff. Teamwork throughout the Marketing Department, to ensure that projects adhere to style, legal and brand guidelines and meet projected deadlines, including copy editing, proofreading and design work.
- Design and produce print and digital graphic materials such as print advertisements, program guides, brochures, flyers, invitations, direct mailings, posters, web pages, email communications and more for various projects and initiatives.
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to, and supports, Federation brand, visual identity, legal guidelines and messaging.
- Manage email, social media and analytics platforms, doing analysis of performance as needed. Stay up-to-date on all changes and upgrades to vendor tools, including projections for upgrades that will impact our future planning. Undergo training as needed.
- Check website inbox, review submissions for posting to website and create new pages and menus in coordination with Digital Marketing Associate. Ongoing maintenance of the community calendar.
- Export and maintain segmented lists for distribution of e-communications; build and suggest improvements to queries from donor relations management system.
- Work with appropriate staff and Finance Department, as needed, on any special fundraising campaigns necessitated by world events or natural disasters. Create email campaigns for emergency fundraising.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Detail-oriented, customer service-focused and organized. Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Ability to take direction and, when appropriate, propose alternative approaches to a project or problem.
- Basic knowledge of HTML5. Basic knowledge of responsive email design and content editing for the web. Advanced knowledge of social media, including performance measurement and advertising tools such as Google AdWords, Google analytics and Facebook Business Manager.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, including creating graphic elements as part e-vites and email.
- Past experience with a Customer Relationship Management system or other database preferred. Proficiency in the following software: MS Outlook, Excel, Word.
Additional preferred qualifications include:
- Work in or experience with Jewish agencies or community benefit organizations
- Knowledge of or experience with Blackbaud suite of products, especially BBIS
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree or work equivalent
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, education and previous related achievements. The position is full time and offers a competitive benefits package.
Inclusion of people of all abilities is core value of the Pittsburgh Jewish community. For accommodations for a disability at any point in the application process, please indicate needs to the Human Resources Manager at the contact information below.
To Apply: Qualified individuals may apply by sending cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com or Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh, 2000 Technology Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org