Junior Achievement of Western Pennsylvania
Website Junior Achievement of Western Pennsylvania
Inpire and Prepare Young People to Succeed in a Global Economy
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until filled
POSITION TITLE: Program Manager
SALARY RANGE: $32,000-$36,000
REPORTS TO: Director of Education
Junior Achievement seeks a dynamic individual to join its team as its District Operations Manager. This is a full-time position. The District Operations Manager will serve a multi-faceted role in managing all aspects of Junior Achievement Operations in assigned geographic territories.
- Manage and maintain existing school and school district relationships.
- Work to engage new schools and school districts in JA programs.
- Recruitment of volunteers to deliver JA programs in engaged schools.
- Coordinate and conduct volunteer training.
- Promote JA programs offered outside of traditional classrooms.
- Development of sustainable funding to support JA programs.
- Engage corporations, foundations and individuals as funders.
- Manage and cultivate the relationships of existing funders.
- Assist in writing grants specific to assigned territory.
- Assist in managing (or manage) regional Advisory Boards.
- Help plan and coordinate county events in partnership with Board and other JA Staff.
- Attend networking events to expand JA contacts.
- Present to companies and groups (Kiwanis, Rotary, etc) about JA.
- Facilitate local fundraising campaign including writing campaign letter and coordinating mailing.
- Provide progress reports to assigned Advisory Board(s).
- Track and report students and classrooms served.
- Verify for audit students served and other school data.
- Maintain and grow a database of contacts.
Management and/or sales experience is required. Must have strong oral/written communication skills. Must be capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent time management skills and computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Creativity, diligence and a strong work ethic are necessary.
The candidate must be goal and results oriented.
If interested, please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com