Servant leadership is a leadership philosophy in which the main goal of the leader is to serve by putting the interests of others before our own. If you dedicate your life to serving others, we want to speak with you.
Lifesteps, Inc., a human service, non-profit headquartered approximately 30 miles north of Pittsburgh in Butler, PA is seeking an experienced Marketing Director.
This position is responsible for the Organizations’ Communications Department and leads programmatic enrollment and staff recruitment efforts to generate enrollment/candidates through grass-roots marketing, and advertising including digital media, print, billboard, radio and other traditional placement. The position uses goal-driven strategies leveraging internal support and driving collaboration to reach and maintain enrollment and staff recruitment goals. The position is the Organizations Brand Ambassador and helps to establish positioning and standards, identifies target audiences, and understands how to maintain awareness of business trends and opportunities to develop and plan for growth, expansion or service delivery changes.
The work schedule is M-F from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the Organizations’ Communications Department.
- Plans, organizes and leads regular programmatic enrollment and staff recruitment advertising meetings to determine strategies necessary for ongoing enrollment sustainability and Human
- Resources Recruitment marketing.
- Develops and manages advertising budgets for the Organization in collaboration with respective departments.
- Develops and places paid advertising for the Organization responsible for due diligence in researching best paid advertising vehicles and price, contractual language, art creation, placement, and possible result determination.
- Identifies weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develops programmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Prepares detailed business or strategy plans relevant to goals and objectives for program enrollment or Organizational staff recruitment.
- Communications with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as seeks input to brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Develop, educate, and assist staff with maintaining branding standards.
- Work closely with Community Relations Department to plan and execute collaborative strategies to promote Organizational/Agency programs, services, special events, and other Agency functions.
- Maintains oversight for all content and updates on websites, social media channels and advertising.
- Develops solid vendor partnerships for advertising and placement.
- Analyze marketing strategies through regular reports and recommends future strategies based on results.
- Oversees Multi Media Representative with Blog Creation, Video ideas/content and Social Media posts.
Marketing Director Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field with a concentration or experience in Digital Marketing, and/or Business Development/Research
- Five (5) years of experience in Digital Marketing, Website Administration, Social Media Channels and Brand Management
- Five (5) years of Supervisory experience. Team leadership, coaching, training, performance reviews, etc.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with technical know-how to translate Organizational marketing needs, to creative design and functionality, for digital and other traditional marketing methods
- Good negotiating skills and ability to motivate and encourage multi-disciplinary teams to meet set goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven project management skills
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Good skill development in negotiation and persuasion – when to compromise and when to take a stand
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic individual who wants to be a part of a growing organization that impacts and improves the lives of thousands of people in our community.
Apply Online at www.lifesteps.net
EOE/ADA – Drug Free Workplace
Lifesteps – Where rewarding opportunities start!
Keywords: Marketing Manager, New Business Development Manager, Communications Manager, Development Director, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com