Since 1952, Light of Life Rescue Mission has been a safe refuge for homeless and hurting people in the Pittsburgh area. The organization is currently seeking an experienced IT professional to serve as the Development Database Administrator for Light of Life Ministries, Inc and its affiliated organization, Family Guidance, Inc. This successful candidate will manage the Raiser’s Edge database, oversee Microsoft online accounts, and handle the purchasing of IT resources. Light of Life Ministries, Inc. has an operating budget of $7.9 million, 68 dedicated employees, a skilled Board of Directors, and has recently embarked on a capital campaign.
- Maintaining Raiser’s Edge database.
- Working with various departments to ensure accuracy across all Development databases, Raiser’s Edge, and its related accounting solution, Financial Edge.
- Updating donor information via the Data Health Center within Raiser’s Edge.
- Creating complex data queries, reports and exports as needed for senior leadership team and Controller in a timely manner and which may be accessed and run by staff.
- Manipulates data in .CSV files to accurately import donor/gift information while maintaining data integrity.
- Extracting and analyzing information to support the Development department.
Due to the interface with the clients, all jobs at Light of Life require employees to:
- Walk alongside clients as a disciple of Christ and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them through actions and words.
- Establish mutual trust and create a safe, authentic environment so that the clients continue to mature in Christ.
- Serve the clients in a Christ-like manner and practice a self-evaluative lifestyle.
- Resolve all issues in ways that promote the principles of Light of Life while following the processes described in the LOL staff manual.
- Exhibit love for Jesus Christ, the staff, and the clients.
- Study the Christian Bible and apply the knowledge received/revealed to job duties and clients’ specific issues.
- Help the clients make choices that are justifiably in their eternal best interest.
- Practice Christ Like stewardship of all resources.
- Model personal responsibility, accountability, timely reporting and a self-evaluative lifestyle.
- Requires a BA degree or higher in Business, Sales, Marketing, Fund Raising or related field or, minimum of five years of Raiser’s Edge Database management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer and database knowledge.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Requires skills in Raiser’s Edge, Microsoft Excel, and Word
- Ability to work in an office environment with 85% computer, 10% administrative, and 5% telephone required.
We invite you to view the full job posting and explore Light of Life at: http://lightoflife.org/
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application, resume and cover letter at: https://lightoflife.isolvedhire.com/jobs/60768.html
To apply for this job please visit lightoflife.isolvedhire.com.