Living Hope Adoption Agnecy
Website Living Hope Adoption Agnecy
Adoption home study and post adoption services
Job Summary: Living Hope Adoption Agency is seeking a part-time caseworker to conduct pre-adoption home studies and post-placement/adoption supervision in compliance with Agency, Hague Convention and State of Pennsylvania adoption requirements in the Pittsburgh and Lancaster areas of the State.
Work experience requirements: At least two years professional experience in child welfare, preferably in the adoption field.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in human service field, along with proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint, excellent writing skills, and professionalism a must. Candidates should possess the competency to multi-task with high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. Applicant should demonstrate excellent clinical and assessment skills, along with strong communication skills. Driver’s License and reliable transportation required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct home studies for initially approved families according to agency expectations and procedures.
- Provide post-placement and post-adoption supervision and reports during the designated supervisory period.
- Document maintenance, including but not limited to: preparation; scanning; printing of home study/post-placement/adoption paperwork.
- Interacts effectively with staff, visitors, clients and other agency/office components.
- Utilize effective time management to ensure all reports and documents are completed in a timely manner.
- Consult regularly with Adoption Director regarding case progress.
This is a part-time, contract position. Compensation will be on a per case basis with mileage reimbursement included.
Interested candidates please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 215-540-2765, attention Eileen.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com