Website Lutheran SeniorLife
Flourish in a place you can be proud of. At Lutheran SeniorLife, you can proudly go to work every day, knowing you’re an important part of a well-run organization with the highest standards. Your efforts are what help us achieve our great reputation for quality care, facilities and staff. Together we’ll grow and sustain this rewarding, enriching environment for both seniors and employees.
The Clinical Liaison is responsible for effective marketing of the Lutheran SeniorLife System, including Nursing and Rehabilitation Programs, to potential customers and referral sources. Develops strategic marketing plan and implementation to achieve census and volume goals. Promotes services through personal contacts, phone calls and professional and community involvement to increase, retain and initiate referrals. Maintains favorable relationships with discharge planning departments of hospitals, physicians. Portrays a positive image to referrals sources, community and professional groups.
- Pennsylvania nursing license required (LPN). Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Requires 2 -3 years of healthcare and marketing experience.
- Demonstrates understanding of skilled, long term care and reimbursement.
- Must possess knowledge to assimilate information and communicate effectively to physicians, social workers, internal staff and families in a professional and timely manner.
- Good assessment skills to complete nursing and home health assessment.
- Ability to professionally represent Lutheran SeniorLife.
- Excellent oral, written and organizational skills, good judgment and resolution skills.
- Able to set priorities, to work with minimal supervision and to interact in a positive manner and communicate well with patients, families, co-workers, supervisor and other facility employees.
- Working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Lutheran SeniorLife and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lutheranseniorlife.org.