Macedonia Family and Community Enrichment Center, Inc
Website Macedonia Family and Community Enrichment Center, Inc
Macedonia FACE is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Executive Administrative Assistant who will thrive as the administrative support for the executive staff; while also providing oversight to FACE administrative staff.
- Manage active calendar of appointments, prepare correspondence, itineraries and agendas
- Serve as CEO liaison to Board of Directors and manage Board activities
- Communicate on behalf of CEO with board members, donors, foundation staff, etc.
- Coordinate Executive and Finance & Development committee meetings
- Convey a welcoming presence to onsite guests and general agency inquiries
- Administratively support human resource functions
Qualifications and desired skills:
- Minimum three to five years executive office administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience in non-profit administration/management
- Strong organizational skills, with an excellent attention to detail and commitment to high quality work
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with maintaining office equipment and office supply inventory
- Exemplify professionalism with ability to represent Macedonia FACE values and mission to all
Macedonia FACE is a faith-based non-profit community outreach of Macedonia Church in the Hill District of Pittsburgh, PA. As an organization, Macedonia FACE is committed to living out its mission by supporting families in the community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com