Macedonia Family and Community Enrichment Center, Inc
Website Macedonia Family and Community Enrichment Center, Inc
Macedonia Family and Community Enrichment Center is seeking a candidate passionate and dedicated to providing the support and leadership to Senior Center staff and volunteers that will ensure the delivery of quality and efficient services to the community it serves. A Senior Center is a community location where older adults congregate to meet their social, physical, emotional, and intellectual needs.
The Senior Center Supervisor for this location in the Hill District is responsible for the planning, promotion, coordination, and implementation of all classes, activities, and events.
- Plan monthly and long-term program calendars which include the development of new classes and workshops.
- Ensure program remains in compliance with Allegheny County guidelines; prepare and maintain records and statistics related to activities.
- Responsible for growing the Senior Services programs by increasing the number of participants in classes and activities.
- Assist in establishing support systems that will stimulate participation, ex. transportation, family discussion group.
- Develop and implement outcome based evaluations on programs and activities as required by funders.
- Provide leadership and daily support for all staff and participants, as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social or human services, or related field required
- Experience in recreational, human services and/or socialization programming for the elderly; direct experience working in a Senior Center preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of working with county contracts preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, along with detail-orientation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Act 33, 34, and background clearances required
- First Aid and CPR Certified, and must have or become AIRS Certified within three months of initial hire
- Valid Driver’s License desired
SALARY: $50,000 with full benefit package
Because Macedonia FACE serves medically vulnerable consumers COVID-19 vaccination is required. Proof of vaccination is required within 45 days of hire. The company will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org