Responsible for customer relations, ticketing, social media, events marketing, website maintenance and reconciling sales. Ensures the highest degree of customer service and customer relations communications in all patron related activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not strictly limited to the following:
- Answers all incoming box office calls and processes and fulfills orders.
- Manages sales at all on and off-site concerts and events.
- Balances box office cash drawers.
- Completes build out of performances, subscriptions, merchandise and special events in Agile and Ticketmaster.
- Creates event seating charts and holds for all performances.
- Designs subscription packages, timelines and deadlines for upcoming concert seasons.
- Oversees ticket sales and reports out to supervisor and Executive Producer/Vice President of MCG Jazz.
- Reconciles sales receipts between ticketing software and the finance department including shortages or overages in cash drawers.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests.
- Establishes policies and procedures for the exchange of tickets, seat assignments, refunds, etc.
- Seeks out and facilitates group attendance through the group sales program.
- Works collaboratively with Manchester Bidwell, leadership, Communications Team and MCG Jazz
- Marketing consultant to develop subscription renewal materials and support the season marketing campaigns including media buys.
- Works with rentals on their pricing and sales strategy for ticketing.
- Fulfills product sales orders both online and through the box office.
- Processes invoices, purchase orders, check requests and credit card receipts.
- Disseminates MCG Jazz communications and collateral pieces.
- Oversees work study students and interns.
- Implements new initiatives to increase ticket and merchandise sales.
- Offers input on season programming.
- Grows email marketing list.
- Writes and designs all HTML newsletters using Constant Contact package.
- Generates content and maintains MCG Jazz website.
- Works collaboratively on the design of the program books and season brochure.
- Researches and maintains the MCG Jazz app.
- Represents MCG Jazz at events and conferences.
- Exhibits understanding and internalization of company values: influence, respect, listen, shape and embrace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a focus on arts or entertainment and 2-3 years box office experience required. Must have knowledge of ticketing software, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications and ability to create, analyze and interpret financial reports. Strong customer focus, highly effective interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities required. Experience in web design, Photoshop, and social media design. Audio, video and/or concert production experience a plus. Also, must be able to work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Interested Persons are required to submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com