Manchester Bidwell Corporation
Website Manchester Bidwell Corporation
SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant – Senior Level provides high level operational, administrative support to the Vice President and Executive Producer of MCG Jazz and other staff members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administrative Support Responsibilities:
- Filters visitors and incoming calls for the Executive Producer and program staff. Assesses priority of contact before granting access in accordance with COVID-19 protocols.
- Filters incoming mail and correspondences and plans their distribution.
- Schedules meetings and appointments and manages the calendar of the Executive Producer.
- Prepares agendas and materials for meetings. As directed, participates in meetings for the purpose of taking and transcribing minutes.
- Prepares internal and external correspondence and memoranda from drafts, notes, or verbal instructions. Distributes as directed. ·
- Assists in tracking and maintaining budget information using spreadsheet applications.
- Establishes and organizes files and records, including but not limited to purchase orders, general correspondence, contracts, and events. ·
- Creates and processes bulk mailings using mail merge.
- Assists with MCG Jazz product inventory, packing and shipping and delivery of orders.
- Processes travel reimbursements, check requests, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Maintains a neat and orderly workstation.
- Maintains Jazz files in accordance with established archival documentation retention procedures.
- Copies and distributes printed materials including correspondences, music and educational materials.
- Prepares and submits catering requests for meetings and other events.
- Assists with event logistics, both on-site and off-site.
- Assists with preparation, research, and documentation for the weekly radio show.
- Assists with overall coordination of social media and virtual content.
- Sources and generates content for social media posts.
- Assists with archives oral history transcriptions.
- Participates in and supports Jazz education efforts including those related to on- and off-site presentations and artist workshops.
- Assists with concert and recording preparation as needed, including backstage and front of house set up.
- Completes assigned tasks within time frame allotted. Provides feedback when difficulties arise in completing a task.
- Maintains departmental systems and processes in alignment with established MBC policies and procedures.
- Exhibits understanding and internalization of company values: influence, respect, listen, shape and embrace.
- Other duties may be assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in arts management, performing arts or equivalent or a minimum of 3 years of increasingly responsible office and theatre administrative experience, preferably in an academic or nonprofit setting; excellent written and verbal communication skills; advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, and a demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize workload in an effective manner. Experience in web design, Photoshop and social media design a plus. Audio, video and/or concert production experience highly desirable. Also, must be able to work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Must have a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, insurable driving record and be capable of driving a 12-15 passenger van.
Interested Persons are required to submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com