ORGANIZATION: Milestone Centers Inc.
POSITION: Co-occurring Outpatient Supervisor
STATUS: Full Time; 37.5 hours / week
SCHEDULE: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Monday through Friday
SALARY: Please submit wage requirements with resume and / or online application
Milestone Centers, a subsidiary of Partners For Quality Inc., is a nonprofit, community-based human services agency supporting individuals with behavioral health challenges and intellectual & developmental disabilities in communities throughout Western Pennsylvania. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, two outpatient offices, three adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and two Health Care Quality Units in Butler and Warren, which train professionals in 18 counties. Milestone Centers has earned certification from the Sanctuary Institute for providing trauma-informed care.
The Co-occurring Outpatient Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and supervision of the Webb Outpatient department. This position also provides outpatient treatment to a limited caseload of outpatient clients. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates and reflects a commitment to the mission and values of Milestone by serving others with respect, dignity, and compassion.
- Utilizes Sanctuary Model’s shared values, the Seven Commitments and tools to conduct daily tasks.
- Coordinates and assigns case transfers.
- Coordinates treatment team meetings.
- Participates in interviewing and selecting staff.
- Provides orientation to new staff.
- Acts as the team leader for clinical crisis.
- Acts as liaison between various departments and levels of care within the Agency and community.
- Provides training and information regarding clinical policies and procedures.
- Participates in planning and implementation of clinical services.
- Completes clinical documentation within required parameters
- Provides case management to clients/consumers in caseload as necessary, which includes but is not limited to case conferences, staff consultation, psychiatric consultation, linking to other external service providers.
- Consults with other external service providers and linkage with other levels of care within Milestone.
Meets or exceeds 60% of productivity standards.
- Master’s Degree
- One of the following Pennsylvania licenses: LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD
- Two years related experience,
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Act 33 and Act 34 clearance and FBI background check
- Valid PA Driver’s license
Please submit wage requirements with resume and/or online application
Employees have the opportunity to earn additional money through various incentive programs:
- $1,000 Employee Referral (for successfully referring someone to employment)
Full Time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances (United Healthcare)
- $1,200 cash payout option in lieu of Health Insurance coverage
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 15 to 27 Paid Days Off / year
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Optional 401(k) with Employer match
- Free parking
- Employee Activities, Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
- Educational Leave
- Legal Services (Legal Shield)
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- Interested applicants can choose to apply in any of the following ways:
- Complete an employment application online
- Email resumes: Careers@PFQ.org
- Fax resumes: 412-824-8160
- Drop off resumes or apply in person: Partners For Quality, 250 Clever Road, McKees Rocks, PA 15136
If you need any assistance or require an accommodation to apply please contact us at 412-446-0700.
Partners For Quality and its family of agencies are an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@PFQ.org