ORGANIZATION: Milestone Centers, Inc.
POSITION: Outpatient Director
STATUS: Full Time
SCHEDULE / HOURS: Monday – Friday; 37.5 hrs/week
SALARY / WAGES: $70,000-$80,000/year
Milestone Centers, a subsidiary of Partners For Quality Inc., is a nonprofit, community-based human services agency supporting individuals with behavioral health challenges and intellectual & developmental disabilities in communities throughout Western Pennsylvania. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, two outpatient offices, three adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and two Health Care Quality Units in Butler and Warren, which train professionals in 18 counties. Milestone Centers has earned certification from the Sanctuary Institute for providing trauma-informed care.
The Outpatient Director will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the outpatient treatment department, while maintaining high quality service within budgeted parameters. Duties include but not limited to:
- Demonstrates and reflects a commitment to the mission and values of Milestone by serving others with respect, dignity, and compassion.
- Utilizes Sanctuary Model’s shared values, the Seven Commitments, and tools to conduct daily tasks.
- Manages daily operations of the outpatient unit, including productivity, case assignment, staff selection, training and evaluation, medical record monitoring and coverage.
- Provides clinical supervision to multidisciplinary staff.
- Conduct staff meeting and prepare written reports.
- Maintain survey readiness and coordinate final survey preparations.
- Monitor psychiatrist’s performance of duties and scheduling.
- Conduct and monitor quality assurance activities.
- Lead program development.
- Keeps outpatient department in compliance with all behavioral health and substance use disorder service regulations.
- Respond to client complaints.
- Review and analyze reports related to unit operations and create action plans to address opportunities for improvement.
- Interface with other departments to ensure effective workflows and efficient provision of services.
- Provide direct service to a limited caseload of clients.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Master’s Degree in a human service field
- Three years management experience
- One of the following Pennsylvania licenses: LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD.
- COVID-19 Vaccination
SALARY / WAGES
Employees have the opportunity to earn additional money through various incentive programs:
- $1,000 Employee Referral (for successfully referring someone to employment)
Full Time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
Part Time employees who work an average amount of hours are eligible for certain benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances (United Healthcare)$1,200 cash payout option in lieu of Health
- Insurance coverage
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 15 to 27 Paid Days Off / year
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Optional 401(k) with Employer match
- Professional Licensure supervision
- Credit towards C.E.U.s
- Paid orientation and training (Medication Administration, CPR, First Aid, etc.)
- Free parking (select locations)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company issued laptops and cell phones for work use
- Employee Activities, Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Cell Phone discount (Verizon)
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
- Educational Leave
- Legal Services (Legal Shield)
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Interested applicants can choose to apply in any of the following ways:
- Complete an employment application online
- Email resumes: Careers@PFQ.org
- Fax resumes: 412-824-8160
- Rather call to schedule an interview? 412-446-0776!
- Drop off resumes or apply in person: Partners For Quality, 250 Clever Road, McKees Rocks, PA 15136.
If you need any assistance or require an accommodation to apply please contact us at 412-446-0700.
Partners For Quality is committed to promoting a safe and healthy workplace for the people we support and for our employees. To protect everyone’s health and ensure the continuity of business operations, Partners For Quality will require all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide the required exemption.
Partners For Quality and its family of agencies are an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@PFQ.org