National Association of EMS Educators
Website National Association of EMS Educators
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following. Other Duties May Be Assigned.
Must possess good fundamental understanding in all facets of accounting and be proficient in any computerized accounting system. Also, should have good understanding of excel spread sheets and preferably graphical spreadsheets. Prior experience with “QuickBooks” online accounting systems a plus.
Should have a decidedly academic manner, enjoy detail, and be very organized. Must be able to work quick, clean, and complete — no loose ends. Should be able to communicate well with others – particularly management. Must be a team player.
- Make daily deposits to the bank.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Perform all monthly journal entries.
- Create monthly financial and budget reports for the Board of Directors.
- Use computer accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Follow federal and state laws and company procedures.
- Process credit cards and check receipts for bank deposits.
- Prepare and monitor annual budget.
- Call on past due invoices.
- Process all expense reports.
- Assist in composing and editing routine correspondence and other business documents.
- Work with the independent outside CPA firm with the annual audit
- Work directly with all outside organizations and manage all outside contracts.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Computer literate
- Assist with answering calls on a multi-line console, route calls, take messages, and manage voice mail system.
- Get information needed to do the job.
- Process information.
- Establish and maintain relationships.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work.
- Communicate with others well.
- Document and record information.
- Make decisions and solve problems.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Analyze data or information.
- Identify objects, actions, and events.
- Update and use job-related knowledge.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand, as necessary. There is occasional packing and unpacking of trunks and cases.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Travel is required once a year to attend the association’s weeklong annual symposium.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Candidate should have at least a minimum of 1-year experience in all responsibilities listed.
- Healthcare Benefits for just the employee
- 20 PTO days a year
- 9 Paid holidays a year
- Free parking
- Business casual dress
- TIAA – CREF matched retirement plan after one year
Job Type: Full-time 40 hours a week.
Salary: Between $35,000.00 and $40,000.00 based on experience
To apply for this job please visit www.naemse.org.