Neighborhood Legal Services (NLS) is seeking a Full –time, Social Worker for our Downtown Pittsburgh Office. This position will provide a variety of social services to help NLS housing clients resolve critical issues and enhance the effectiveness of staff attorney representation. Social Workers shall work with attorneys, paralegals, students, and others on cases or projects; engage in/encourage community education; participate in fundraising efforts; and work with our Management Team to ensure compliance with all regulations and funding requirements of the program.
Candidate must have a M.S.W Degree or M.S.W from an accredited institution. This is a union position. In addition to salary NLS offers the following:
In addition to a fair salary, this position also includes:
- Free medical insurance through UPMC for employees and their families. **
- Free dental insurance through Highmark for employees and their families. **
- $650- $1250 employer contribution to an HRA plan for employees and their families. **
- Employer match at 3% in our 403b plan though Alerus.***
- Free Life Insurance for employees
- Free Short and Long Term Disability for Employee. ***
- Generous sick, vacation and personal days***
This is a Collective Bargaining Agreement position and is subject to the rules and regulations of that agreement.
** Effective on start date
*** Effective after the employee’s 6-month probationary period and prorated by start date.
Interested applicants should email their resume by November 25th
Please include the job title and location in the subject line of your e-mail
** Neighborhood legal Services is an EEOC Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com