New Century Careers
Website New Century Careers
Participates in the coordination of all training programs of the organization. Responsible ensuring the overall quality and effectiveness of the recruitment, application, selection, enrollment, and training process for all training programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reports to the President
- Facilitates the overall operation of all training programs including the MANUFACTURING 2000 training program. This includes monitoring programs for quality and consistency along with evaluating and improving program curriculum.
- Provides for scheduling of recruitment seminars and orientations, instructor schedules, field trips, career development modules and progress reporting
- Provides communication and coordination with all training sites.
- Contributes to administration of related training contracts. (i.e. NIMS, NTMA Apprenticeship, BotsIQ)
- Works with Training team members and management to ensure the effective deployment of the entire MANUFACTURING 2000 process, from determining training demand to registration to employment.
- Provides timely reporting on Admissions and project evaluations.
- Contributes to and completes all required grant and contract applications and reports.
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Minimum of four-year degree in secondary or adult education, business management, vocational education, psychology or related field. Experience in vocational educational and project management highly desirable.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: The successful candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication ability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team-player attitude.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org