North Hills Affordable Housing - HEARTH
Website North Hills Affordable Housing - HEARTH
A safe place matters
Provides security and surveillance services on weekends for the tenants of the housing units according to policies and procedures.This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Tours the building and grounds for any suspicious persons or activities.
- Provides emergency services in an effort to prevent fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry.
- Inspects equipment in order to detect any tampering or irregularities such as leaking pipes, fire hazards, etc.
- Examines all doors and windows at least once a night, especially in a tenant’s absence.
- Investigates unusual disturbances on the premises to maintain peace and order.
- Observe and report incident of theft, fire, vandalism, signs of illegal entry to property.
- Write and maintain daily logs and incident reports legibly and accurately; ensure an accurate account of location and whereabout during daily patrols.
- Ensures all Surveillance equipment is functioning properly throughout their respective shift; changes and labels videotapes according to established policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all video logs, investigation notes, incident reports and all other required are completed in a thorough, accurate and timely manner.
- Reports all disturbances that cannot be dealt with to a supervisor or the Police Department as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required education and experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year security experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background investigation.
Any satisfactory equivalent combination of experience and training which ensures the ability to perform the work may substitute for the above so that the employee will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently
- Awareness of internal and external safety and security risks
- Observation skills
- Attention to detail
Supervisory responsibilities – No supervision
Typically works in an interior environment and outdoors. Must possess sufficient stamina to work under all types of weather conditions including extreme hot and cold and to lift, carry, push, or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials. Uses a computer, surveillance equipment, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate. May encounter frequent interruptions throughout the workday. Evening, weekend, and holiday work is required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 20 lbs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com