Omicelo Cares, Inc
Website Omicelo Cares, Inc
Our mission is to grow community members’ incomes in low-to-moderate income neighborhoods through specialized real estate education and deep supports for small businesses.
The Education Director will coordinate all educational activities relating to Omicelo Cares’ educational programs: the Real Estate Co-Powerment Series, Landlord Training, Equity Up, Excel Ahead and be lead alumni relations for our course graduates. This position is critical to ensuring continued success and growth for stated programs including curriculum development, alumni relations, data-driven outcome and outputs development. This individual will spend 80-90% of their time enhancing curriculum, engaging alumni and developing resources to promote overall programs.
Performs under the general supervision of the Executive Director and is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Enhance and formalize curriculum for developed programs. Create curriculum with team of volunteers for newer programs.
- Work with instructors and sponsors to ensure high quality programing for our courses including their digital presentation.
- Communicate and build relationships with alumni.
- Building individual development plans for our participants and connecting them with resources inside of Omicelo Cares and services provided by partner organizations
- Track all alumni with yearly surveys and interviews.
- Collect quantitative data about the projects.
- Provide support to make it easy for instructors, presenters, and others who have committed time and resources to support our educational programs.
- Establish a procedure to regularly update and report all of the tracked information.
- Develop relationships with external partners that align with Omicelo Cares’ mission to provide income-changing education in communities.
- Unimpeachable personal integrity and trustworthiness as well as a fine-tuned sense of discretion in the handling of confidential and sensitive matters of Omicelo Cares and its participants.
- Outstanding customer service principles and practices within a diverse work and customer environment.
- Perform other related duties as apparent or assigned.
Training and Experience (position requirements at entry):
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in a related field.
- Experience in curriculum development, adult education activities and people development.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Normal office environment 40% of the time. 60% of the time out in the field and attending meetings.
Pay: Salary ($65,000-$75,00) and benefits are comparable with Education Directors employed in organizations with similar size and scope.
Please send resume and cover letter to Jason Flowers, Executive Director at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org