Omicelo Cares, Inc
Website Omicelo Cares, Inc
Reports to: Executive Director
Work Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Omicelo Cares Mission Statement:
Our mission is to grow community members’ incomes in low-to-moderate income neighborhoods through specialized real estate education and deep supports for small businesses.
Work directly with Omicelo Cares to coordinate marketing service activities as it relates to the 7 Pillars of Sustainable Business Accelerator. This position is critical to ensuring continued success and growth for supported companies in conjunction with planning, coordinating and executing marketing programs to support overall organizational objectives.
The 7 Pillars of Sustainable BusinessTM are Strategy, Technology, Communication, Finance, Legal, Capital, and People.
Performs under the general supervision of the Executive Director and is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Coordinate and execute service activities relating to the Communications pillar of the 7 Pillars of Sustainable BusinessTM.
- Maintain communication platforms and strong relationships with Omicelo Cares participants from the 7 Pillars of Sustainable BusinessTM, Real Estate Co-Powerment Series and other programs.
- Plan, coordinate, participate and collect data in digital and in-person events
- Create and maintain education plans and social media plans with Omicelo Cares participants
- Develop and implement strategies for social media platforms for Omicelo Cares and program participants
- Maintain customer information via marketing database and CRM platforms
- Maintain client files/ dashboards and handling day to day participant requests
- Process tasks and resolve issues in timely and accurate manner
- Manage relationships with 7 Pillars of Sustainable BusinessTM participants and internal and external resource providers.
- Develop relationships with external entrepreneurship resource organizations that aligns with Omicelo Cares’ mission to provide additional resources to supporting organizations
- Impeccable personal integrity and trustworthiness and a fine-tuned sense of discretion in the handling of confidential and sensitive matters of Omicelo Cares and its clients.
- Outstanding customer service practices within a diverse & inclusive work and customer environment.
- Perform other related duties as apparent or assigned.
Training and Experience (position requirements at entry):
- 5+ years of experience in communications and marketing
- Clear understanding of the principles of marketing
- Knowledge of digital and print marketing tools and techniques
- Proficient in social media marketing
- Experience in business development activities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Normal office environment 80% of the time. 20% of the time out in the field and attending meetings.
Salary ($50,000-$60,000) and benefits are comparable with Relationship Managers focused on communications and marketing employed in organizations with similar size and scope.
Please send resume and cover letter to Jason Flowers, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com