Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
Website Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
The Anti-Human Trafficking Services Coordinator supports anti-trafficking efforts and implements requirements of project grants. This is currently a full-time hybrid position working remotely and at our Harrisburg office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Coordination, Training & Support:
- Identify and inventory anti-human trafficking organizations and task forces across Pennsylvania to assess strengths and gaps in response to and services for survivors.
- Identify and disseminate best practice information to local, regional, and statewide partners.
- Provide support for local, regional, and statewide partners by linking providers, disseminating resources, and identifying needs.
- Develop and update resources and training materials to ensure they are presented in a survivor-informed, victim-centered manner.
- Respond to and follow up on training and technical assistance requests.
- Attend anti-trafficking activities and events throughout PA.
- Participate in systems advocacy meetings and summits with local, state and regional agencies.
- Act as a liaison to centers through on-line groups.
- Serve on Training and Technical Assistance Team.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in human service field or education from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Survivor experts are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit pcar.org.