Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
Website Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
The Prevention and Evaluation Coordinator oversees training and technical assistance efforts related to designing, implementing, and evaluating sexual violence prevention efforts and the coordination of prevention-related educational resources at PCAR. This is currently a full-time hybrid position working remotely and at our Harrisburg office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Training & Support:
- Provide training and support to prevention educators and sexual assault center staff on promising prevention and evaluation strategies.
- Participate in planning, advising development of standards, policies, and protocols around prevention and evaluation.
- Coordinate and facilitate statewide and regional in-person and virtual meetings and events for sexual assault program prevention education staff.
- Serve as PCAR staff liaison to the Education Committee of the PA Association of Sexual Assault Centers. Assist with meeting planning and coordination.
- Oversee online peer-learning and information-sharing resource for sexual assault program prevention education staff.
- Support national efforts around prevention and evaluation capacity-building and resource development.
- Provide grant management and support to subrecipients of the statewide Rape Prevention Education (RPE) program.
- Contribute articles to PCAR/NSVRC Newsletters and post to social media
- Assist with development and editing of educational brochures and materials, technical assistance bulletins, fact sheets, and information packets.
- Coordinate with guests and record episodes for PCAR’s podcast, PA Centered, on a variety of topics.
- Assist in and/or facilitate the development of curricula, including negotiating curricula development details with consultants as needed.
- Coordinate and assist in the development, creation, and publishing of online learning products, including materials for SafeSecureKids.org.
- Coordinate schedule for quarterly Technical Assistance Bulletins – post finished resources to PCAR website and disseminate to local programs.
- Coordinate and conduct statewide evaluation activities related to prevention and evaluation. This includes planning, implementing, analyzing, and reporting on both quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods.
- Coordinate implementation of statewide evaluation plan, including identifying, tracking, and reporting on measures related to program efforts and outcome indicators for local- and state-level violence prevention activities.
- Interpret and use data to inform decision-making about program planning, delivery, and improvement.
- Produce evaluation reports for a variety of purposes, including continuous quality improvement, dissemination of effective strategies, and funder reports.
- Participate on PCAR/ NSVRC committees that evaluate our state and national conferences, trainings, services, and events
- Represent PCAR with other state and national organizations as required.
- Participate as a member of various internal and external workgroups relevant to job role.
- Document provision of training and technical assistance in database and prepare reports as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in human services, criminal justice, or liberal arts discipline with concentration in social work, public health, sociology, psychology, gender studies, or related field from college or university; and at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong writing and editing skills required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org