Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
Website Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
The NSVRC Database & Resource Assistant supports NSVRC’s administration, provision of training and technical assistance, and library resource development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones and check office voice mail regularly. Assist in answering doors and responding to vendors.
- Serve as back-up to Office Manager with attendance notifications and other office procedures.
- Assist in updating agency databases (Blackbaud, ETO, and others).
- Assist with travel and training logistics when necessary
Training and Technical Assistance:
- Serve as first point of contact to callers via phone and online request submissions.
- Triage technical assistance requests to the appropriate staff members in timely manner.
- Fulfill information requests for hotline referrals, materials, and website events calendar requests from constituents.
- Serve as key administrator for technical assistance database development, maintenance, and reporting
- Set up webinars in BlackBaud and Adobe Connect and provide assistance during webinars;
- Provide administrative support surrounding other e-learning efforts.
- Enter data from NSVRC Evaluation Plan efforts and assist in generating reports.
- Create text files of resources and support online posting of published materials.
- Assist with exhibiting preparation
- Support Library Team projects, including but not limited to e-files maintenance, shelving, labeling, and archiving materials; conducting library inventories; submitting materials and maintain the Library Drop Box.
- Assist with setting up webinars in BlackBaud and Adobe Connect.
- Assist with entering data to web site content management system.
- Attend PCAR/NSVRC staff meetings, Advocacy and Resources Team meetings, Administrative Team meetings, and others as assigned and per interest.
- Prepare mailings to constituents and respond to requests for publications, resources, and Sexual Assault Awareness Month materials.
- Provide administrative support to the Sexual Assault Awareness Month campaign by responding to requests for information.
For full job description: http://www.pcar.org/employment-pcar-openings/nsvrc-database-resource-assistant
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org