Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
Website Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
The Resource and Outreach Coordinator primary role will be engaging underserved communities and strengthening the development of culturally-relevant and Spanish-language resources and training. In addition, this individual supports building agency-wide capacity to provide high quality, culturally relevant and linguistically accessible information and technical assistance on sexual violence prevention and intervention to agencies and individuals throughout the country and internationally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and provide resources and trainings for culturally-specific and sexual violence prevention and response programs at local, state, and national levels on engaging underserved communities.
- Coordinate the development, promotion, and evaluation of an annual culturally-relevant/Spanish language Sexual Assault Awareness Campaign for the Latin@/x communities.
- Support the development, review, editing, marketing, and evaluation of technical assistance resources and publications on a range of sexual violence prevention and response topics for local, state, and national audiences.
- Build relationships and partner with individuals and organizations to advance multilingual access and strengthen culturally-relevant sexual violence prevention and response efforts with Latin@/x and other communities.
- Provide culturally-specific and linguistically-accessible technical assistance and information on sexual violence prevention and response with Latin@ /x and other communities.
- Support agency planning and capacity building to enhance culturally-relevant and linguistically accessible sexual violence prevention and response efforts with Latin@ /x and other communities.
- Provide networking spaces for advocates and preventionists to learn from each other in sharing, building upon, and implementing sexual violence prevention and response strategies.
- Work closely with NSVRC Communications Team to enhance the quality and reach of materials to engage with underserved communities including educational materials, prevention campaign, and NSVRC newsletter, website, blogs, and social media.
- Work closes with NSVRC Librarian to identify resources to include in NSVRC library collection.
- Serve as a member of the language access workgroup and participate in agency teams and workgroups to further agency’s goals.
- Per organization needs and resources, participate in conferences, workshops and trainings for the purpose of identifying new resources and emerging issues, representing NSVRC, networking opportunities and staff development.
- Bilingual and bicultural. Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Training, writing, verbal, and interpersonal skills in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of sexual violence prevention and response.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Three to five years of related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of
education and experience, such as but not limited to Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or other related certificates, continuing education, and experience.
PCAR offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online at pcar.org/employment by April 30, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org