Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
Website Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Office Management Duties:
- Supervise the Administrative Assistant Customer Relations, Administrative Coordinator, and Database & Resource Assistant.
- Primary contact for landlord, janitorial services, and all other contacts related to the maintenance of the building.
- Create and manage office procedures and systems.
- Provide training on copiers and other office machines.
- Manage usage and upkeep of office machines (fax, copy, printers, postage, TTY, language access line, etc.).
- Oversee Wellness Work Group, Emergency Response Team, and scheduling of First Aid and CPR trainings.
- Coordinate scheduling for and assist with covering reception desk and greets and directs visitors to appropriate staff.
- Order, purchase, and stock supplies for office.
- Keep updated inventory of office supplies, booklets, and products.
- Assist with grants, reports and other documents as needed, including gathering feedback
- Direct phone calls and respond to general requests.
- Coordinate distribution of all office mail throughout building
- Coordinate or provide assistance with out-going mail; prepare labels for carrier services; and coordinate bulk mailing processes.
- Coordinate or provide assistance with scheduling meetings and events.
- Coordinate or provide assistance and support to staff as needed including files, copies, training materials, correspondence, etc.
- Assist Administrative Coordinator with travel and logistics for meetings, conference calls, and conferences, including the portable display.
- Coordinate or record minutes for All Staff meetings, coalition and resource center meetings, Advisory Council meetings, and other meetings and conference calls as required.
- Coordinate or provide assistance to maintain information and files for PCAR/NSVRC company contacts (including the National Advisory Council) information on our websites, company drives and CRM.
- Maintain an office calendar, paper and electronic files, and other activities related to the efficient operation of PCAR/NSVRC, along with calendars in conference rooms.
- Coordinate or provide assistance updating Operations Manual and other documents as needed.
- Coordinate or provide assistance with entering technical assistance requests into the “Call Center” as needed.
- Participate in staff meetings, Supervisor’s Meetings and in-service trainings.
- Distribute and track purchase orders.
- Assist with logging in checks and cash payments as needed.
- Assist with gathering documentation of usage of PCAR/NSVRC company credit cards and reconcile monthly statements with business office.
- Assist COOs with monitoring monthly budget expenditures.
- Oversee maintenance of information including schedules, contact information, job descriptions, resume’s etc.
- Assist with tracking employee absences and leave requests, sending out daily attendance email.
- Orient new employees to the office procedures and commitment to wellness.
Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) Responsibilities:
- Work with Prevention Campaign Specialist to develop and/or order materials, products and mailing/packaging supplies
- Coordinate or provide assistance with maintaining inventory of all SAAM-related products, posters, mailers, etc.
- Assist finance dept. to price items and process sales and payments.
- Coordinate or provide assistance maintaining annual inventory of products ordered and sold; costs, prices, etc.
- Oversee entering all SAAM orders in NSVRC Call Center database.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and two years related supervisory experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job please visit pcar.org.