Pennsylvania State University
Website Pennsylvania State University
Penn State World Campus is seeking an Associate Director for Brand and Channel Marketing Strategy to join the Brand Experience team.
This position serves as a Penn State World Campus brand expert, ambassador, and advocate for brand consistency across the Penn State World Campus organization. Reporting to the Director for Brand Experience and Channel Marketing Strategy (B2B/Federal Government/Military) for Penn State World Campus, this position is responsible for the planning, management, and oversight of strategic marketing campaigns targeting brand and channel audiences in order to increase awareness and consideration for Penn State World Campus’ online portfolio of degree and certificate programs.
This person will work with an experienced team of marketing professionals, web strategists, creative specialists, data analysts, and market researchers to develop data-driven marketing plans, manage marketing budgets, implement targeted campaigns, and monitor campaign performance. This management position leads a team of 4 marketing strategists focusing on unique audiences.
Additionally, this person will:
- Be responsible to lead the implementation of national and geo-targeted media campaigns, using traditional, digital, social media, and emerging media tactics
- Work closely with partners to develop on-brand marketing strategy ensuring a consistent and positive experience for prospects, students, alumni, and supporters
- Serve as the brand channel audience expert, providing brand marketing strategy consultation to all marketing strategists and Penn State World Campus leadership
- Use market research to understand the various target audience segments, competitive positioning, and value propositions
- Be responsible for training and educating staff across the entire Penn State World Campus organization as it relates to the brand channel attributes and personas
- Develop and present data-driven marketing plans that define objectives, strategies, tactics, and performance metrics
- Lead the development and implementation of brand creative and messaging for digital and traditional media campaigns
- Collaborate with content and creative teams to maintain and update brand guidelines and personas
- Use Google Analytics to track and measure marketing outcomes, including lead generation and marketing activities
- Oversee the completion of military-specific surveys required for inclusion in prominent rankings for use in marketing materials
- Provide continuous marketing support for current and new branding project initiatives in close collaboration with Penn State Office of Strategic Communications
- Advocate on behalf of and help serve as the voice of the Penn State World Campus customer
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or higher, 5 plus years of related marketing and supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior brand or product management is strongly preferred. Military or channel marketing experience, or knowledge of the military audience is a plus.
This position is ideal for an experienced marketing professional who is innovative, collaborative, creative, and strategic. If you are a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and can demonstrate a proven track record of developing and executing marketing strategies, we welcome your application. We seek candidates who can demonstrate experience and ability to advance Penn State Outreach and Online Education’s diversity initiative.
Apply online at https://apptrkr.com/2184214
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to http://www.police.psu.edu/clery/, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.