Pennsylvania Women Work
Website Pennsylvania Women Work
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable individual to join our program’s team as the Southwestern PA New Choices Program Manager. This individual will work closely with the Director of Programs and Program Specialist and be responsible for recruitment, implementation, outcomes, and management of our career training programs and facilitators.
In order to be successful in this role, the individual will need to have prior experience in program management along with competency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Google Suite. Comfort with client databases is a plus.
A Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, or Education is preferred. Please submit a cover letter with your application. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
General Management Responsibilities
- Daily management/oversight of programs and data collection
- Assurance of deliverables and outcomes
- Supervision of direct reports
- Maintenance of virtual, physical, and customized class sites
- Maintenance of curricula
- 3, 6, 12, and 18-month client outreach
- Assist with the development of marketing materials
- Assist with development and maintenance of employer partners
- Supervise and manage facilitators
- Assist with workforce development events
- Schedule class dates/sites/facilitators
- Recruitment of students
- Schedule guest speakers/presenters
- Manage facilitator contracts and invoices
- Provide facilitator training
- Meet one-on-one with referred client to assess needs
- Facilitate classes
- Dissemination of employment opportunities to clients
- Pre-assessment interviews when needed
- Ensure pre-class emails are scheduled to be sent to approved clients
- Recruitment and scheduling of facilitator, students and employer partners
- Schedule client interviews
- Create and send employer feedback form
- Additional responsibilities as needed
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org