Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
Website Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is seeking a full-time Guest Service and Gift Shop Supervisor to assist the Guest Service Manager and Retail Manager with the organization and day-to-day operations of the admissions area and gift shop. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet guests and work with other Conservatory departments to provide information about Conservatory happenings.
- Open and close admissions and the gift shop.
- Assist in training new employees in admissions and the gift shop.
- Respond to guest needs and questions.
- Schedule associates with assignments and responsibilities throughout the day.
- Work with the Guest Service Manager and Retail Manager to find ways to improve the overall guest experience.
The qualified candidate must be outgoing and friendly and have exceptional communications and customer service skills, as well as previous retail/customer service experience. Availability for all shifts, including weekend and evening hours, is required; museum/nonprofit experience is a plus. Phipps offers a competitive compensation package, strong benefits and a beautiful, unique atmosphere.
Qualified candidates should email a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com or mail to Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Human Resources Department, 1059 Shady Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15232. No telephone calls, please.
For more information about Phipps, please visit our website: www.phipps.conservatory.org.
Phipps is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org