Mission: Respond, Educate and Advocate to end Sexual Violence
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to PAAR. It is responsible for assisting with client intakes, client data, insurance information, in addition to general data /demographic collection and reporting across the agency.
This position performs work of a specialized, confidential nature on matters that impact clients, counselors and contract compliance. Excellent organizational, administrative and communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
Job Type: Full-time
- Related Degree or Certificate and (1) year experience as an Administrative Assistant
- PA Acts 33/34 certifiable and FBI clearance
- Computer competencies in Microsoft Office and competent in Microsoft Outlook.
- Must complete state mandated forty (40) hour victim service training.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Comfort with and sensitivity to needs/expectations of clients and professionals with varied ethnic, socioeconomic, and philosophical perspectives
- Ability to function as team member of a unit and the agency as a whole
- Must have reliable access to transportation
- Must adhere to professional ethics and agency policy on confidentiality
- Philosophical orientation compatible with PAAR’s philosophy and mission
PAAR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply e-mail your cover letter and resume to Lisa Kadlecik at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org