Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
Website Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
PAAR is seeking a Finance team member who is self-motivated, able to work independently, and an individual with a passion for working with numbers and focusing on detail. An Accountant is needed for our non-profit organization located in the Southside of Pittsburgh. This position reports to the Director of Finance and works directly with another team Accountant in performing all aspects of the accounting functions.
Shared responsibilities include accounts payable and grant allocations, billing/invoicing and accounts receivable, banking, monthly journal entries, assistance in vendor contracting, procurement and payroll.
Job Type: Part time (30 hours per week)
Hourly Range: $18.62/hr. – $25.10/hr.
Required education and/or experience: Associate degree in accounting or a minimum of four years’ experience in the accounting field.
Skills and Requirements:
- Timesheet management and tracking
- Payroll processing with a third-party payroll company
- Ability to work with Quickbooks, Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of general ledger software
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- PA Acts 33/34 and FBI certifiable
Part Time employees enjoy a comprehensive prorated benefits package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances (UPMC Health Plan)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 10 to 25 Vacation days / year
- 5 Personal days / year
- 10 Paid Sick days / Year
- 15 Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Optional 403(b) with Employer match
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Diversity enriches the environment, broadens the consciousness of our human community, and promotes non-violence by lessening judgmental attitudes. To that end PAAR is committed to the goal and the on-going process of attaining diverse staff, culturally responsive services, and the intentional outreach to diverse populations in the community who are underserved and at high risk for sexual assault. To that end, PAAR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com