Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
Website Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
Pittsburgh Action Against Rape is seeking a current college student who is interested in service as an intern for a part-time Electronic data Collection to support the Director of Operations and Technology. This position will work with several teams within the agency and report to the Director of Operations and Techology. This position will evaluate current needs, develop solutions for and help implement data collection for forms across the agency. These forms may currently be electronic, or paper based. We hope to streamline current workflows and eliminate the need for hard copies of forms, saving both time and materials.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collecting forms from stakeholders and evaluating for digitization and or electronic signatures.
- Recommend changes or modifications to forms to prepare for creations
- Create forms Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Sign
- Work with stakeholders to deploy and test forms
- Document created materials for future success
- Support staff with data organizations
- Other duties as assigned
- A student who is working towards a degree in Technology or Information Systems
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be dependable and works well with others and acts in a professional manner.
- Must be enthusiastic to advance the mission of PAAR
- PA Acts 33/34 and FBI certifiable
- Must adhere to professional ethics and agency policy on confidentiality
- Philosophical orientation compatible with PAAR philosophy and mission
PAY RATE: The position is for 10 to 20 hours per week from May 10, 2021 through August 27, 2021 and is paid an hourly rate of $15/hour.
ABOUT PAAR: Pittsburgh Action Against Rape is one of the oldest rape crisis centers in the country. PAAR had provided services to Allegheny County for more than 48 years. PAAR is dedicated to assisting victims of sexual abuse and ending sexual violence in our community.
DEI Imperative: PAAR seeks to recruit candidates for employment that represent our diverse community in race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and ability. Inclusive and equitable in our recruitment and retention practices, we are dedicated to uplifting diverse opinions and backgrounds in order to grow and evolve as a welcoming workplace for all. Pittsburgh Action Against Rape is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: If you are interested in applying for this internship, please submit a letter of introduction and resume to Lisa Kadlecik, Director of Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline to submit your resume is April 30, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com