Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
Website Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
Pittsburgh Action Against Rape is seeking a current college student who is interested in service as an intern for a part-time Office Administrator to support the Director of Administration in day-to-day administrative tasks and inventory management. This position has the responsibility of organizing PAAR’s administrative departments. This person should be passionate, organized and have a strong attention to detail.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Updating electronic and paper personnel files
- Organizing HR files
- Proofread HR documents
- Evaluate and document current inventory of program supplies, supplies for clients and agency operating supplies
- Make recommendations to management on methods of inventory control and organization
- Plan implementation of ongoing upkeep of inventories
- Conduct initial reorganization of inventory at PAAR facilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Human Resources Management or Business major
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must complete and report required agency information in a timely manner
- Must be dependable and works well with others and acts in a professional manner.
- PA Acts 33/34 and FBI certifiable
- Must adhere to professional ethics and agency policy on confidentiality
- Philosophical orientation compatible with PAAR philosophy and mission
PAY RATE: The position is for 20 hours per week from May 10, 2021 through August 27, 2021 and is paid an hourly rate of $15/hour.
ABOUT PAAR: Pittsburgh Action Against Rape is one of the oldest rape crisis centers in the country. PAAR had provided services to Allegheny County for more than 48 years. PAAR is dedicated to assisting victims of sexual abuse and ending sexual violence in our community.
DEI Imperative: PAAR seeks to recruit candidates for employment that represent our diverse community in race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and ability. Inclusive and equitable in our recruitment and retention practices, we are dedicated to uplifting diverse opinions and backgrounds in order to grow and evolve as a welcoming workplace for all. Pittsburgh Action Against Rape is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: If you are interested in applying for this internship, please submit a letter or introduction and resume to: Lisa Kadlecik, Director of Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply is April, 30 2121.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com