Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, Inc
Website Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, Inc
The School Front Desk Administrator provides evening and weekend administrative support to staff, teachers, parents & students of Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre School.
Overall: Maintain current and accurate knowledge of PBT School mission, policies and programs, provide administrative support on a daily basis (provide reception support, assist in maintaining all registration records), work under the direction of the Manager of School Communications & Student Resources.
- Complete training sessions with School Office personnel on school policies and procedures, customer/student interaction, and software usage
- Receive payments for daily classes and student accounts (MindBody, Square)
- Balance receipts/cash box at the end of each shift
- Answer telephone and take messages
- Handle customer questions/concerns/complaints
- Instruct families and clients on usage of online registration process
- Liaise with daytime School Office personnel
- Maintain log for evening and weekend shifts. Communicate concerns to appropriate staff.
- Data entry, mailing preparation
Other duties, including daily assignment of clerical duties, related to the operation of the PBT School as assigned.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and nonverbally especially when giving and
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and trouble-shoot
- Exhibit a professional and polite appearance and demeanor.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy; proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing to a variety of constituencies
Physical requirements include lifting of boxes and materials (20 lb limit), writing, typing, talking on the phone, walking, standing and sitting. Operation requirements include the ability to drive an automobile, work on a computer, and operate and speak on a telephone.
Schedule and Remuneration:
The School Front Desk Administrator will be scheduled to work approximately 15 hours per week around PBT and PBT School’s annual operations, outlined as follows:
*Additional Saturday and Sunday hours may be required or available during the months of January and February
Remuneration: $10-$12 per hour, commensurate on experience
This job description does not create a contract or guarantee regarding any term or condition of employment, including job duties. The PBT reserves the right to change, modify, amend or enhance the job duties of any employee in response to operational, fiscal and/or departmental demands.
To apply send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org