Pittsburgh Botanic Garden
Website Pittsburgh Botanic Garden
The Membership Manager is responsible for growing membership, communicating with members, building and maintaining organizational infrastructure for membership support, improving member services and retention, and managing membership programs. This is a full-time, exempt position and reports to the Development Director.
Membership Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Create and implement membership policies and procedures
- Create and manage member recruitment and retention campaigns, programs, and services
- Serve as first line of contact for current and prospective members
- Keep records and produce reports showing the results of recruitment and retention activity, marketing campaigns, member involvement, and non-renewals
- Oversee membership fulfillment process, including timely mailing of membership cards and renewal notices.
- In conjunction with Communication Coordinator, produce member engagement and marketing material.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with membership administration, marketing, and relationship building techniques
- Highly developed understanding of database systems; Altru or Blackbaud experience preferred
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Clearance of background security checks
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field required
- Primarily office work conditions with occasional outdoor work at events
- Typically this is a 40 hour workweek position, however flexible hours are required for Garden related functions
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, traverse moderate site conditions related to Garden events, and be computer proficient
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pittsburgh Botanic Garden provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pittsburgh Botanic Garden complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com