Website Pittsburgh CLO
The Pittsburgh CLO is seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial professional to lead its marketing and communication efforts as the Director of Sales and Marketing. As we enter our 75th year, this person will bring experience and expertise to highlight the production, education, sales, and touring initiatives that are the lifeblood of the Pittsburgh CLO.
The Opportunity: As a member of the senior management team, this position will manage all facets of sales, marketing, and public relations for Pittsburgh CLO. This includes the strategic planning of marketing and audience development campaigns to achieve the financial goals for four product lines:
- CLO Summer Season
- Cabaret Series
- A MUSICAL CHRISTMAS CAROL
- CLO Education Programs
This position will mentor and supervise a six-person team responsible for reaching revenue, attendance, and publicity goals for all performances and public-facing activities. This role will have primary control of CLO’s brand management. Financial accountability will be expected through oversight of expense and revenue budgets.
What you’ll do:
- Create and direct the implementation of an integrated marketing strategy and sales plan to support subscription, group, and single ticket sales goals for all CLO product lines through traditional and digital media, direct response and out of home advertising.
- Manage strategy and content for website and digital communications, including targeted email marketing, video production, and social media.
- Manage all media relations including press releases for all departments, generating consistent local media interest. Organize media events.
- Oversee relationships with external vendors, agencies and designers. Negotiate media placement and promotional partnerships.
- Partner with the Manager of Patron Services to monitor sales, forecast revenue, and provide analysis of season and single tickets sales throughout the year; implement dynamic pricing modules and subsequent analysis for all events.
- Oversee the set-up of subscription packages, discounts, promotions, and offers.
- Supervise and develop policies to create efficient customer service and ticketing services for season tickets and group sales.
- Oversee the 11 playbills with Graphic/Web designer as well as advertising revenue.
- Collaborate with the Development and Education Departments to maximize revenue for all areas of the organization.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in in marketing, communications, or arts administration, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years of non-profit marketing and business development experience
- Track record of success with marketing and audience development strategies, graphic online and video design and production processes, e-commerce and social media strategies, ticketing software, database management and customer service programs
- Present an enthusiastic, outgoing, calm and confident personal style with excellent interpersonal communication skills to effectively motivate and interact with staff, management, board members and vendors
- Leadership experience with the ability to manage and motivate a team of direct reports
- Availability to work extended hours, evenings, and weekends as necessary
What we offer:
- Full-time, exempt position with a dynamic organization and engaged team
- Full benefits package (health, vision, dental, and long-term disability)
- Excellent opportunity to support the vibrancy of arts and culture locally, regionally, and nationally
- Direct leadership of a team of six, plus a seat on the senior management team
- An opportunity to lead and advance the musical theater experience to loyal subscribers and new audience members
Interested candidates may apply by visiting: https://compassbusinesssolutionsinc.applytojob.com/apply/LuTLunywIc/Director-Sales-Marketing-And-Communication
It is the continuing policy of Pittsburgh CLO to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or family or parental status and to conform to all applicable laws and regulations to that regard. This policy of equal employment opportunity comprehends all aspects of the employment relationship, including application and initial employment, promotion and transfer, administration, and the application of service, retirement, seniority and employee benefit policies.
To apply for this job please visit compassbusinesssolutionsinc.applytojob.com.