Pittsburgh Festival Opera
Website Pittsburgh Festival Opera
Epic stories. Intimate experiences.
Pittsburgh Festival Opera seeks a part-time Marketing and Development Coordinator. The Marketing and Development Coordinator works with the Managing Director to execute the fundraising and communications goals of the organization.
- Assist with research, applications, stewardship, and reporting for grants
- Maintain a calendar of proposals to foundations, corporations, and government entities
- Maintain accurate records in the development database for all individual and institutional donors
- Assist with annual appeal and summer giving appeals
- Manage the timely acknowledgement of gifts and assure that all types of donations are properly documented
- Assist with special events as needed
- Create social media content for Facebook and Instagram
- Help draft & distribute press releases for performances
- Assist with creating e-blasts
- Assist with creating support materials for PFO performances (programs, postcards, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, communications, and/or fundraising
- Experience with a CRM strongly preferred
- Experience with a Mailchimp or similar strongly preferred
Position is part-time, with the possibility of growing into full-time eventually. Work is mostly remote, with occasional in-person meetings and events required. $25/hour. 10-15 hours per week.
TO APPLY: submit a cover letter, resume, and a professional writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM on Wednesday, May 11, 2022. Please put Marketing and Development Coordinator Intern in the subject line.
Pittsburgh Festival Opera does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com