Pittsburgh Non Profit
A local Non Profit is looking for a highly organized and customer service-oriented individual to join our team. This supporting role requires an ability to multi-task and prioritize, in order to meet deadlines and assist with the workflow of business operations. A combination of administrative and interpersonal skills are needed to successfully interact with staff and students within the training programs. This is a prime growth opportunity for a team-oriented professional who is eager to make a positive contribution to current business operations and practices, including the organization’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We are looking for someone who is committed to helping foster an atmosphere in which everyone feels welcome and supported!
- Works alongside Director to assist with organization workflow and strategic planning.
- Provides support for the training programs and Instructors as needed.
- Responsible for the administration and reporting of government grants and contracts.
- Provides administrative support to the organization by assisting with monthly bookkeeping duties, event planning, and other clerical tasks. Coordinates meetings and schedules meeting rooms and classrooms.
- Collects data and completes data entry tasks with accuracy and timeliness.
- Creates and maintains a digital file system.
- Acts as liaison and point of contact for all staff. Provides administrative support to all staff as needed.
- Assists in the onboarding of newly hired staff. Acts as the liaison for the employee benefits – assists employees with enrollments and questions and is designated as the insurance company point of contact.
- Provides general office support including but not limited to placing supply orders, point of contact for IT support contract and copier contract.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Inclusion, collaboration, and cultural sensitivity are valued competencies. Therefore, we are in search of a team member who is able to effectively interact with a varied population with a high level of integrity. We are looking for someone who shares our values and who will support the mission of the organization through their work.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate:
- Effective interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Flexibility and ability to take direction well
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability, strong work ethic, and passion are vital qualities within the organization
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience providing administrative support, data entry and office management
- Equivalent experience and/or education may be considered in lieu of degree
- Prior experience in non-profit preferred
Interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity?!
Apply today to ApplyCoord@gmail.com
To apply for this job email your details to ApplyCoord@gmail.com