Website Pittsburgh Opera
The Facilities Manager is a member of the Company’s operations and production team. They will be responsible for implementing operations and production aspects of events at the Bitz Opera Factory. The Facilities Manager is also responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness, security and appearance of the building to all visitors. The Facilities Manager reports to the Director of Production and works closely with the Production Coordinator.
- Set-up operations/production equipment for all events at the Bitz Opera Factory
- Oversee all outside rentals at the Bitz Opera Factory and serve as primary contact on day of events
- Ensure that all spaces are safe, clean, and welcoming for patrons and staff
- Perform minor repairs and routine maintenance
- Coordinate and supervise all repairs and maintenance by outside vendors
- Manage and schedule the custodial staff for the Bitz Opera Factory
- Order and maintain inventory of building maintenance supplies
- Manage all operations/production equipment and storage
- Maintain parking garage, landscaping, snow removal, public safety measures
- Manage all building systems, including HVAC, door access system, security, and lighting systems
- Participate in emergency preparedness plan creation/implementation, OSHA training
- Ability to perform routine building maintenance
- Knowledge of building systems (HVAC, electrical, plumbing) and preventive maintenance planning
- Experience in customer service oriented environment and flexibility to embrace change as it happens
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, problem-solving, and management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and other industry standard software
- Ability to lift 50 lb. and to climb, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, as required
- Knowledge of industry safety standards
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The position is full-time, non-exempt. Salary range is $40,000-$43,000, based on experience and demonstrated skills.
Benefits include medical and vision, paid vacation, and holidays.
Please send a resume to Steven Grair: email@example.com
The Pittsburgh Opera is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BIPOC and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org