Pittsburgh Technical College
Website Pittsburgh Technical College
COMMITMENT TO MISSION
This job carries with it the obligation to uphold the Mission of Pittsburgh Technical College (PTC) in carrying out the duties of the position. A commitment to positive interpersonal behaviors, professional communication, diversity, integrity, leadership, stewardship, respect and accountability to PTC students and employees is essential.
Pittsburgh Technical College is a private, non-profit and regionally accredited institution committed to higher education excellence and focused on academic and professional success. Located in Western Pennsylvania since 1946, PTC awards associate and bachelor’s degrees and certificates in these areas: Business, Criminal Justice, Culinary Arts, Hospitality, Design and Engineering Technology, Healthcare, Nursing, Information Systems and Technology, Trades Technology, and Energy and Electronics Technology. The PTC college experience is empowering and culminates in internships and clinical rotations for on-campus, degree-seeking students.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Automate and effectively build and manage a state of art budget, forecasting and reporting system and process.
- Further develop and manage the budgeting process
- Further develop and manage the forecasting process
- Further develop and manage the reporting process
- Review monthly financial reports for accuracy before publication
- Work with outside auditors on annual reports
- Manage the application, data collection, review, reporting and audit process associated with all levels (Federal, State, Local) of the CARES, PPP and other HEERF related acts.
- Assist with the accounting and reporting of the grant process in conjunction with the Manager of Grant and Report Writing.
PERFORMANCE MEASURED BY
- Timely production of accurate financial statements, budgets and forecasts
- Level of HEERF and CARES funding.
- Accurate reporting of all areas
- Positive audit and review results of all reporting areas
Bachelor’s degree – Business or Accounting major
Master’s Degree and/or CPA preferred
Minimum of five years in a supervisory finance/accounting position.
College or University experience preferred
Full time – 40 hours per week
COMPENSATION: PTC offers a competitive salary and benefits package
BENEFITS: Full-time Benefits
TRAVEL: 0 – 10%
ADDITIONAL FACTORS: Must pass criminal background check prior to starting position.
To apply for this job please visit www.workforptcollege.com.