Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh
Website Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh
Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh (RTP) believes that everyone deserves to live in a safe and healthy home. With over 25 years in the industry, RTP has served over 2,700 homeowners with the help of over 26,500 volunteers providing comprehensive rehabilitations for more than 120 homeowners in need annually.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Grants & Contracts Administrator joins the fundraising staff to bring administrative support and grant writing skills to the growing Development Team which draws support from foundations, tax credits, corporate support, and the Federal Home Loan Bank.
This position will own communication of funding requirements, timelines and reports. Grant writing activities will include researching funding opportunities, developing proposals, tracking funding requirements and reporting.
To perform these responsibilities at the highest standard — the Grants & Contracts Administrator will be expected to work as a team member, effectively gather information from multiple places, be a high performing organizer of information and a persuasive communicator. Must have:
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with a diverse group of staff, clients and stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic about working in a fluid, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to travel throughout the SWPA region
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes occasional weekends
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but those without a degree but having relevant experience are strongly encouraged to apply
- 3-5 years of grant management responsibility in a nonprofit, government, social services or community development environment
- Valid driver’s license required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an acute attention to details
- Strong case building skills – ability to use data across sources to build a case for support
- Strong critical thinking skills, with the ability to analyze data, recognize trends, and drive strategic recommendations
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in using Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other graphic tools
Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh provides a comprehensive benefits package including competitive compensation, a generous time off policy, company provided health insurance, disability insurance, dental and vision plans.
To apply for this job please visit rebuildingtogetherpittsburgh.applytojob.com.